Monday, May 9, 2016

English Fun Grammar






Fun with Grammar describes exactly what teachers and students should do with grammar: they should have fun with it. For me as a teacher, grammar class is always an opportunity for fun. I cannot imagine dry and dull ESL/EFL grammar classes. During classtime there are, of course, periods of focused concentration, especially during the first phases of a new unit when the students are trying to grasp an initial understanding of the form and meaning of a structure.We, as teachers, should know that even during those phases, explanations and examples can be enlivened by funny sentences using the students’ names or by fun demonstrations or pantomimes. Fun and humor are essential in ESL/EFL classrooms. Interaction and group participation engage students and make information more memorable and relevant. In my experience, many people approach grammar far too seriously, with long, unsmiling faces, in plodding academic style.That is not how I approach grammar nor how I intend teachers to approach my textbooks. Perhaps it should go without saying, but I am going to say it anyway: I heartily endorse having Fun with Grammar. This is perhaps just the simple introduction  from the writer concerning on this book. Without writing any longer i want to direclty share this FUN ENGLISH GRAMMAR. You can donwload it here English Fun Grammar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

jangan lupa komen y

Comments system